Thursday, June 28, 2012

peanut butter cookies.

The same night which I cooked the lovely Carbonara dinner, I was on a roll so decided to whip up a batch of delicious peanut butter and chocolate cookies! I was originally just going to eat the slab of Whittaker's Peanut Butter Chocolate, but felt that it would go particularly well baked in cookie dough! I was right. I found a simple recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and replaced the chocolate chips in the recipe to chunks of chopped up Peanut Butter chocolate. Also chucked in a spoonful of smooth peanut butter to amp up the taste. After a short wait, they were finally baked and turned out perfectly! I was thrilled. (: 



Enjoyed a couple of them with a glass of milk and it was the perfect dessert and went down a treat!
Will definitely be making these again sometime soon I reckon. ;) Om nom nom nommm! (:

4 comments:

  1. peanut butter is my favorite favorite favorite food, so of course, these have me drooling! They look amazing! Since moving to Germany, I discovered that cookies aren't popular here. I may need to make some of these :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather fantastic isn't it! I would definitely recommend that you make some at some point, they are delish and soo easy! (:
      Thankyou so much, you too Bailey! (:

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...