Friday, March 30, 2012

photo friday: before the ball.


I've never actually photographed a wedding in my few years of doing photography, but last year, I did the before-the-ball photography for my friend's final high-school ball, which is slightly similar in some ways. I also did her makeup too and I must say she looked beautiful! I had fun taking a few snaps of her and her ball parter before she headed off like a princess to the main event. These are some of my faves out of the approximate 200 shots I took... hehe.










I'll put some more of my photography work up throughout the weeks to come. Hope you like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...